South Atlantic Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- South Atlantic Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- South Atlantic Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- South Atlantic Bank has 47 Employees.
- South Atlantic Bank grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- South Atlantic Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is South Atlantic Bank?
South Atlantic Bank opened its first office in 2007 in Myrtle Beach and now has nine offices along the South Carolina coast including Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island, Georgetown, North Myrtle Beach, Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, Bluffton and Hilton Head.\n\nOur mission is to serve, in a fair, balanced, and superior manner, the interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public through adherence to high standards of financial soundness, exemplary customer service, employee professionalism, business ethics, corporate citizenship, and profitability. \n\nSouth Atlantic Bank is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and is an Equal Housing Lender.keywords:N/A