Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Smucker Foods of Canada Corp.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $54.8M per year.
- Smucker Foods of Canada Corp.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. has 203 Employees.
- Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Smucker Foods of Canada Corp.?
Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. is a subsidiary of The J.M. Smucker Company. For more than 120 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer food and beverage products and pet food and pet snacks in North America with annual net sales of approximtely $8billion. In consumer foods and beverages, its brands include Smucker's®, Folgers®, Jif®, Dunkin Donuts®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Café Bustelo®, Martha White®, truRoots® and Sahale Snacks® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick's® in Canada. In pet food and pet snacks, its brands include Meow Mix®, Milk-Bone®, Kibbles n Bits®, Natural Balance®, and 9Lives®. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.jmsmucker.com and https://www.smuckerawayfromhome.cakeywords:Food & Beverages