SmartRent Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SmartRent's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- SmartRent received $32.0M in venture funding in June 2019.
- SmartRent's estimated revenue per employee is $29,023
- SmartRent's total funding is $101.5M.
- SmartRent has 215 Employees.
- SmartRent grew their employee count by 330% last year.
- SmartRent currently has 3 job openings.
What Is SmartRent?
SmartRent is bringing smart home automation to property managers and renters. Whether you develop, own, or manage apartments or single family homes, our platform enables you to control all of the smart devices in your properties. Property managers can monitor all vacant unit activity and remotely control door locks, thermostats, cameras, lights and hundreds of other smart devices. When a unit is filled, the new resident(s) can seamlessly take control of their new smart apartment through our Resident App, giving them an unparalleled resident experience.keywords:N/A