Latch Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Latch's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.3M per year.
- Latch received $70.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Latch's estimated revenue per employee is $180,684
- Latch's total funding is $342.1M.
- Latch's current valuation is $900.3M. (January 2022)
- Latch has 190 Employees.
- Latch grew their employee count by -36% last year.
What Is Latch?
Latch makes access easier for everyone at a modern building. We've combined decades of experience building the world's most trusted locks with decades of experience designing iconic technology products. The result is strong, simple, and stunning.keywords:saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Environmental activists latch onto Russian oil tanker in Norway. They said they were protesting Norway's financing of Putin's war efforts.
Made of aluminum, the Moki simply latches onto the existing door latch of your car. A rubber bumper on the back prevents it from marring...
Get Latch alerts: 45.3% of Latch shares are owned by institutional investors. Comparatively, 65.8% of Crown Proptech Acquisitions shares are...
NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Latch, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTCH), maker of LatchOS, the full-building enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, today announced new partnerships with Marks USA, a division of NAPCO Security Technologies (NASDAQ: NSSC), and TownSteel, Inc., along with ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|