Latch Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Latch's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.2M per year.
- Latch received $70.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Latch's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Latch's total funding is $88.9M.
- Latch has 236 Employees.
- Latch grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Latch currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Achieve IT Solu...||$6.2M||43||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Wersel Brand An...||$4.5M||31||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Latch?
Latch makes access easier for everyone at a modern building. We've combined decades of experience building the world's most trusted locks with decades of experience designing iconic technology products. The result is strong, simple, and stunning.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Before its smart locks were in one in every 10 new U.S. apartment units under construction, Latch started small: the front door of its co-founder's ...
Latch system: The Ford Ranger has two sets of lower Latch anchors and three top tether anchors behind the rear seatbacks. The seat cushions ...
New York City, NY: September 10, 2019 – Published via (Wired Release) Global Bonnet Lock Plate and Latch Market Research Report ...