SlashNext Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SlashNext's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- SlashNext received $9.0M in venture funding in April 2017.
- SlashNext's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- SlashNext's total funding is $9M.
- SlashNext has 107 Employees.
- SlashNext grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- SlashNext currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SlashNext?
Over 90% of breaches begin with phishing. While email phishing still occurs, SlashNext protects your employees from the growing threat landscape of phishing attacks beyond email. These socially engineered attacks evade existing firewall, AV, SWG, and endpoint protection defenses with HTML-based threats delivered via ads, search, pop-ups, browser extensions, social media, chat, and malicious free apps. SlashNext is the industry's first purpose-built solution for Web-based phishing protection. With SlashNext, phishing attacks originating from the Web are detected as they occur, enabling blocking near the start of the kill chain - before they can inflict significant damage.keywords:N/A