Skyward Specialty Insurance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skyward Specialty Insurance's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.6M per year.
- Skyward Specialty Insurance's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Skyward Specialty Insurance has 262 Employees.
- Skyward Specialty Insurance grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- Skyward Specialty Insurance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Skyward Specialty Insurance?
Skyward Specialty is a property and casualty insurance holding company formed in 2007. Based in Houston, Texas, and with staff throughout the country, Skyward Specialty provides admitted and non-admitted solutions to retail and wholesale distributors, managing general agents and captive markets. We have built highly respected businesses in specialty lines including management professional liability, medical stop loss, surety, E&S property and liability, and large commercial property, as well as multi-line solutions for the energy, trucking and construction industries.\n\nAt Skyward Specialty, we approach this business differently. In fact, weâ€™re different from most others in our industry in just about every way. We have the spirit of a start-up with the security of nearly $1 billion in Written Premium. We put immense brain power and energy into finding greater insights to uncover better opportunities for our clients, partners, and people. We think at a higher level, so they can succeed at a higher level.\n\nSkyward Specialty is a privately owned company with assets exceeding $1.97 billion and shareholdersâ€™ equity of $420 million at December 31, 2019.keywords:N/A