SirionLabs Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- SirionLabs's revenue is currently $52.7M per year.
- SirionLabs received $12.2M in venture funding in July 2016.
- SirionLabs's revenue per employee is $187580
- SirionLabs's total funding is $16.8M.
- SirionLabs has 281 Employees.
- SirionLabs grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- SirionLabs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SirionLabs?
SirionLabs is the leading enterprise SaaS provider for post-signature contract management. The Sirion platform significantly reduces the cost of supplier governance by automating complex procedures across key governance disciplines of contract, performance, financial, relationship, and risk management. Advanced process automation cultivates trust, transparency, and authenticity in sourcing transactions and strengthens buyer-supplier relationships, reduces value leakage, and deepens performance insights. You can visit us at www.sirionlabs.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (@sirionlabs)keywords:B2B
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Although it is fully capable of competing in the “traditional” CLM sector, SirionLabs is a powerful, specialized CLM solution that organizations
SirionLabs, a startup providing vendor management software to enterprises, is adding a U.S. headquarters to its footprint. The company was
SirionLabs, an India-headquartered company that uses tech to help companies manage their contracts and relationships with suppliers, has