Signal Hill Petroleum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Signal Hill Petroleum's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.4M per year.
- Signal Hill Petroleum's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Signal Hill Petroleum has 161 Employees.
- Signal Hill Petroleum grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Signal Hill Petroleum currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Signal Hill Petroleum?
Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc. is a privately owned California-based energy company based in Signal Hill, California. A local producer of over one million barrels of crude oil annually, SHP owns and operates the majority of wells in the Long Beach oilfield. Through its decades of operating experience, SHP has developed a unique expertise in urban oil and gas production operations, and is committed to educating communities and public leaders on crude oil and natural gas for a sustainable future.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Solar Power,Wind Power