Berry Petroleum Company Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Berry Petroleum Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $184.5M per year.
- Berry Petroleum Company's estimated revenue per employee is $311,150
- Berry Petroleum Company's total funding is $78M.
- Berry Petroleum Company has 593 Employees.
- Berry Petroleum Company grew their employee count by 4% last year.
What Is Berry Petroleum Company?
Berry Petroleum Company is an energy company engaged in the production, development, acquisition, exploitation and exploration of crude oil and natural gas. As of December 31, 2000, the Company's estimated proved reserves were 107 million barrels of oil equivalent, (BOE), of which 99.3% are heavy crude oil (oil with an API gravity of less than 20 degrees).keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Berry Petroleum Company News
According to Zacks, Berry Corporation is an independent upstream energy company which focuses on the conventional, long-lived oil reserves...
Berry Petroleum Company, LLC., formerly Berry Petroleum Company, is an independent energy company. The Company is engaged in the production,...
The company's oil and natural gas properties are located primarily in North Dakota, Colorado, and Pennsylvania; and Alberta, British Columbia,...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|