Sigma Investments Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sigma Investments's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Sigma Investments's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Sigma Investments has 53 Employees.
- Sigma Investments grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Sigma Investments currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Sigma Investments?
Sigma Investments is the student investment club of the School of Business and Economics of Maastricht University. Sigma Investment was founded in 1976 by students of Maastricht University, it has since been Sigma's goal to bridge the gap between theoretical academia and the world of professional finance. Due to legal limitations Sigma had to change its structure in 2001. Ever since there have been two managed portfolios of about the same weight. Sigma Investments cooperates with several other associations of the School of Business and Economics, especially Scope Focus (former: FS Focus. former: Future). Because Sigma Investments has a long history, the industry ties and alumni database have improved over the years. Sigma Investment tries to bring financial markets closer to students. To achieve this objective, we hold weekly meetings in which we present industries and companies to give students the opportunity to invest their own money in one of our portfolios.keywords:N/A