Sight Sciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sight Sciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.1M per year.
- Sight Sciences received $10.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Sight Sciences's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Sight Sciences's total funding is $85.5M.
- Sight Sciences has 136 Employees.
- Sight Sciences grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Sight Sciences currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Sight Sciences?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Sight Sciences News
MENLO PARK, Calif., Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Sight Sciences, Inc., a growth-stage medical device company transforming the two fastest ...
Sight Sciences said today that it closed a Series D funding round of more than $30 million. The financing, led by KCK Group, totaled $31 million ...
Sight Sciences, Inc., a Menlo Park, Calif.-based medical device company focused on ophthalmology and optometry, glaucoma and dry eye ...
Sight Sciences Funding
|2016-03-16||$7.0M||B||Hicks Equity Partners||Article|
|2017-10-10||$10.0M||C||Allegro Investment Fund||Article|
Sight Sciences Executive Hires
|2018-03-15||Jesse Selnick||Chief Financial Officer||Article|
|2018-10-24||Reay Brown||Chief Medical Officer||Article|