Shockwave Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shockwave Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $84.3M per year.
- Shockwave Medical received $35.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Shockwave Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Shockwave Medical has 336 Employees.
- Shockwave Medical grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Shockwave Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shockwave Medical?
Shockwave Medical is revolutionizing the interventional treatment of advanced cardiovascular disease by developing technology that targets calcified plaque. Inspired by 30-years of safety and efficacy in kidney stone treatment, our Intravascular Lithotrispy family of catheters delivers localized lithotripsy at the site of cardiovascular calcium that enables gentle balloon dilatation of calcified, stenotic arteries. IVL catheters use sonic pressure waves to preferentially impact hard tissue, disrupting calcium, while leaving soft tissue undisturbed. An integrated balloon catheter then dilates the calcified lesion at low-pressure, restoring blood flow. In peripheral vascular clinical study of moderate and severely calcified lesions in 95 patients, IVL demonstrated safety and consistent procedure success with low procedural complications. The technology is inherently familiar, easy to use, operates with just the push of a button, and works with existing cardiovascular treatments. And because it is built on a traditional balloon catheter platform, it integrates seamlessly with clinicians existing workflow. Stay connected with us at www.ShockwaveMedical.com and on Twitter @ShockwaveIVL ISI- bit.ly/2x9TiR4keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals