Ampere Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ampere's estimated annual revenue is currently $151.3M per year.
- Ampere's estimated revenue per employee is $275,000
- Ampere has 550 Employees.
- Ampere grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Ampere currently has 53 job openings.
What Is Ampere?
Ampere is designing the future of hyperscale cloud computing with its 64-bit designed Arm® server processor architecture. Born-in and built for the cloud with a modern architecture, Ampere gives customers the freedom to accelerate the delivery of the most memory-intensive applications such as artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning and databases in the cloud. The Ampere family of products delivers the industry's highest memory throughput and lowest TCO tailored for the emerging growth of cloud computing and next-generation data centers. For more information, visit www.amperecomputing.comkeywords:N/A