Sezzle Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sezzle's estimated annual revenue is currently $59M per year.
- Sezzle received $100.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Sezzle's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Sezzle's total funding is $271.6M.
- Sezzle has 454 Employees.
- Sezzle grew their employee count by 129% last year.
- Sezzle currently has 52 job openings.
What Is Sezzle?
Sezzle is an alternative payment platform that increases sales and basket sizes by enabling interest-free installment plans at online stores. Consumers pay over time, but our merchant partners are paid upfront, eliminating risk of fraud or non-payment. When you pay with Sezzle, your purchase is split into four interest-free installments automatically scheduled over the next six weeks. It's a financially responsible way to pay over time and build credit. Because 67% of consumers under the age of 30 have sub- or non-prime credit scores, we use a proprietary algorithm over traditional credit checks to determine credit worthiness, enabling more consumers to get approved.keywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Mobile,Payments