Zip Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Zip's estimated annual revenue is currently $86.3M per year.
- Zip's estimated revenue per employee is $165,100
- Zip's total funding is $181M.
- Zip's current valuation is $1.5B. (May 2023)
- Zip has 523 Employees.
- Zip grew their employee count by 48% last year.
What Is Zip?
Zip provides one place for any employee to initiate a purchase or vendor request. Each request is correctly routed for approval across procurement, finance, IT, data security, legal, and other teams, and Zip integrates into all major ERP and P2P solutions to create a PR or draft PO.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Superorganism have dropped a new single 'crushed.zip' and announced a series of instore concerts in time for the release of their new album.
A recent study has analyzed the highest income zip codes in North Texas, with Southlake coming in first with a median household income above...
Find out about price trends in some of Houston's most popular and most expensive ZIP...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|