ServiceTrade Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ServiceTrade's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- ServiceTrade's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ServiceTrade's total funding is $4.8M.
- ServiceTrade's pricing is $948 per year.
- ServiceTrade has 84 Employees.
- ServiceTrade grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- ServiceTrade currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ServiceTrade?
ServiceTrade helps commercial service companies deliver an amazing customer experience and increase the value of their business. ServiceTrade is a software as a service platform that manages job scheduling, technician scheduling and efficient routing for single or multiple offices in an easy user interface. Documentation of the work performed is stored online and delivered to customers inboxes for always-on access to service history. Online communication and coordination between field technicians, the home office, and the customer make each appointment more professional. In the book The Digital Wrap: Get out of the Truck and Go Online to Own Your Customers, ServiceTrade CEO Billy Marshall describes techniques for taking service activities online to strengthen customer relationships and maximize the value of your service contracting brand. Get the book at digitalwrapbook.com.keywords:Customer Support,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Mobile, saas