ServiceChannel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ServiceChannel's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.1M per year.
- ServiceChannel received $54.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- ServiceChannel's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ServiceChannel has 263 Employees.
- ServiceChannel grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- ServiceChannel currently has 26 job openings.
What Is ServiceChannel?
ServiceChannel provides facility managers with a single platform to source, procure, manage and pay for facility maintenance and repair services from commercial contractors across their enterprise. By providing a real time, web-based view of service data across all trades, locations and contractors, facilities managers drive significant brand equity and ROI for their organizations without outsourcing or investing in new infrastructure. ServiceChannel is currently in use daily by 500+ leading brands to manage more than 50,000 contractors at 300,000+ commercial locations in 63 countries. Key Facts: * 63 countries * 300,000 locations * $6B annual spend processed * 500 leading customers * 5 of 5 most profitable retailers in America * 4 of 10 fastest growing restaurants in US Industries Served: Retail Restaurants Convenience Stores Grocery/Supermarkets Finance/Banking/Credit Unions Healthcare/Urgent Care Storage & Logistics Unmanned Assets Government/Municipal Properties Educational Institutions Transportation Housing & Property Management Supportive & Community-Based Housingkeywords:saas