Seritage Growth Properties Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seritage Growth Properties's estimated annual revenue is currently $214.8M per year.
- Seritage Growth Properties received $2000.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Seritage Growth Properties's estimated revenue per employee is $3,463,774
- Seritage Growth Properties's total funding is $2B.
- Seritage Growth Properties has 62 Employees.
- Seritage Growth Properties grew their employee count by -22% last year.
- Seritage Growth Properties currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Seritage Growth Properties?
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust headquartered in New York City. The Company's portfolio of 266 properties, consisting of approximately 42 million square feet of retail space is broadly diversified across 49 states and Puerto Rico. The majority of our properties are master leased to Sears Holdings and are operated under either the Sears or K-Mart brand. A number of our properties are leased to leading national retailers such as Nordstrom Rack, Wal-Mart and Dicks Sporting Goods. Seritage is uniquely positioned to re-tenant and redevelop our portfolio of prime real estate into first class multi-tenant shopping centers. EMPLOYMENT Our portfolio and platform present a unique opportunity for growth both as a company and individually. We are seeking experienced, energetic and innovative professionals to join our dynamic and growing team as we embark on the re-tenanting and redevelopment of our properties to their highest and best use. We strive to achieve excellence with a culture of professionalism and integrity and welcome the opportunity to speak to candidates who share these values. Please send resumes to Careers@seritage.comkeywords:N/A