Senti Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Senti Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- Senti Biosciences received $53.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Senti Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Senti Biosciences's total funding is $158M.
- Senti Biosciences has 72 Employees.
- Senti Biosciences grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Senti Biosciences currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Senti Biosciences?
Senti Biosciences is a team of engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs on a mission to leverage synthetic biology to treat the most pressing diseases. They have pioneered new technology platforms to design synthetic gene circuits for adaptive cell and gene therapies. Their recently completed Series A round of funding will be used to further the growth of their scalable therapeutic design platform and advance therapeutic candidates towards the clinic. They are proud to count NEA, 8VC, Amgen Ventures, Pear Ventures, Lux Capital, Menlo Ventures, Allen & Company, Nest.Bio, Omega Funds, Goodman Capital, and LifeForce Capital among their investors.keywords:N/A