Sensitron Semiconductor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sensitron Semiconductor's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- Sensitron Semiconductor's estimated revenue per employee is $275,000
- Sensitron Semiconductor has 105 Employees.
- Sensitron Semiconductor grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Sensitron Semiconductor currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sensitron Semiconductor?
Sensitron has been a world leader for over 45 years in supplying integrated electronic and semiconductor products to the commercial aerospace, space, defense and medical markets. Products include a comprehensive portfolio of standard and custom modules, hybrids and discretes, JANS qualified diodes, as well as fully integrated subsystems such as motor controllers, smart power management, high voltage and high current modules, silicon carbide bridges and many others. Sensitron also offers custom design expertise to provide you with a cost-effective solution to difficult design criteria. Sensitron's microelectronic product division and corporate headquarters is located in a 41,000 square foot facility in Hauppauge, New York, and the discrete product division is located in a 30,000 square foot facility in Deer Park, New York. Please contact us on the web at www.sensitron.comkeywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Solar Power