Senior Care Pharmacy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Senior Care Pharmacy's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.8M per year.
- Senior Care Pharmacy's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Senior Care Pharmacy has 203 Employees.
- Senior Care Pharmacy grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Senior Care Pharmacy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Senior Care Pharmacy?
Senior Care Pharmacy is a provider of pharmacy and consulting services to long term care facilities and retirement centers. At Senior Care Pharmacy, our goal is to provide timely and accurate medications to the residents. Our philosophy is simple. If we deliver the right medication to the right resident at the right time, everyone is happier. Caring for the elderly and special needs residents in the long-term care setting is an important job. Providing support and services to caregivers is also critical. Because most long-term care facilities do not have on-site pharmacies, one aspect of the resident's care that needs special attention is managing their medication program. That's what we do at Senior Care Pharmacy. We currently have two Alabama locations in Northport and Birmingham and will open our South Alabama location in Daphne soon!keywords:N/A