Selective Travel Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Selective Travel Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $22M per year.
- Selective Travel Management's estimated revenue per employee is $253,000
- Selective Travel Management has 87 Employees.
- Selective Travel Management grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Selective Travel Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Selective Travel Management?
Founded in 1972 as part of the World Travel Centre Group in Dublin, Selective Travel Management is based in Belfast and specialises in managing corporate and business travel for various industry sectors including Government Bodies, Higher Education, SME's, Charity and Missionary, Film and Entertainment, and Groups and Events. With our significant buying power, which only comes from over 45 years experience in the industry, we continue to grow as a business in order to build and strengthen our relationships with organisations across the globe. We pride ourselves on our strong ethos of exceptional customer service and duty of care, with the aim of simplifying business travel needs at a cost-effective rate. As one of the top travel management companies in the UK and Ireland, you can be sure that your business travel needs will be met.keywords:N/A