Seeq Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seeq Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Seeq Corporation received $23.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Seeq Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Seeq Corporation's total funding is $36.6M.
- Seeq Corporation has 147 Employees.
- Seeq Corporation grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Seeq Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Seeq Corporation?
Seeq Corporation develops software and services that accelerate industrial process analytics on industrial process data. Industrial process data is the collection of time-series data, events, and signals, as well as related contextual data, generated by production and manufacturing organizations. Due to the high volume, velocity, and variety of these data streams, industrial process data typically requires extensive manipulation to enable insight and analytics. Seeq's sophisticated yet easy-to-use analysis tools are applicable for industrial markets like oil refineries, pharmaceuticals, and energy production. Seattle-based Seeq also has satellite offices in the western United States and Canada. Launched in May, 2013, the experienced founding team includes executives, engineers, and data scientists formerly with OSIsoft, Honeywell, Microsoft, and Insitu. Seeq is led by Steve Sliwa, former CEO of Insitu. Learn more about Seeq at www.seeq.com.keywords:saas