SeatGeek Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SeatGeek's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.2M per year.
- SeatGeek received $57.0M in venture funding in April 2017.
- SeatGeek's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- SeatGeek's total funding is $157.4M.
- SeatGeek has 422 Employees.
- SeatGeek grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- SeatGeek currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SeatGeek?
Help the world experience more live. SeatGeek was built in 2009 as the only mobile ticketing marketplace created with fan experience top of mind. We're transforming the way fans buy and sell their tickets to their favorite live events across sports, music, and theater. While we humbly believe we have the best consumer technology on the market, our mission goes beyond that - by bringing a technology-first approach to an entire industry sorely in need of a better solution, we aim to be a force for good in live entertainment. SeatGeek's acquisition of TopTix created SeatGeek Enterprise, the premier primary ticketing solution on the market and perfect complement to our best-in-class consumer tech. Now our mission goes beyond the fan experience and brings power, control, and flexibility to rightsholders. SeatGeek Enterprise is reinventing live entertainment for the modern, mobile era. http://enterprise.seatgeek.comkeywords:Events,E-Commerce,Entertainment,Mobile,Travel