Roman Health Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Roman Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $166.6M per year.
- Roman Health received $3.1M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Roman Health's estimated revenue per employee is $252,409
- Roman Health's total funding is $3.1M.
- Roman Health has 660 Employees.
- Roman Health grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Roman Health currently has 23 job openings.
|Aron Susman||VP of Finance, Strategy|
|Nancy Murphy||Director of Supply Chain|
|George Koveos||GM & VP Operations|
|Daniel Wilcox||Director of Member Care|
|Pete Golibersuch||VP Design|
|Will Flaherty||VP, Growth at Ro|
|STEVEN LAMM||Director of NYU Men’s Health Center|
|Jessica Prager||VP of Product|
|ROCCO MAROTTA||Service Chief at Silver Hill Hospital|
|Collin Lafayette||Director of Operations|
What Is Roman Health?
Roman is a direct-to-consumer men's health company.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Cliffs Clim...||$13.2M||52||13%||N/A|
Roman Health News
The CEO of Ro, a healthcare startup whose brands prescribe Viagra and other ... online, services like Hims and Ro's Roman offer rival services to do just that.
BuzzFeed's former CTO joins digital health startup Ro ... The startup initially launched under the name Roman, which became its flagship brand ...
Wrestler Roman Reigns, after much ado, has made the ... there are very specific reasons why he maintains the look and the health that he has.
Roman Health Funding