Roman Health Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Roman Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $327.8M per year.
- Roman Health received $3.1M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Roman Health's estimated revenue per employee is $386,100
- Roman Health's total funding is $1B.
- Roman Health's current valuation is $7B. (February 2022 )
- Roman Health has 849 Employees.
- Roman Health grew their employee count by 9% last year.
Roman Health Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Roman Health?
Roman is a direct-to-consumer men's health company.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Roman Health News
The event will feature free health screenings, consultations, ... upcoming wellness air: Kenda Roman, State of Mind mental health awareness;...
WARREN Francis W. Frank Roman, 84, of Warren, ... daughters and grandchildren by his side at Mercy Health-St. Joseph Warren Hospital.
... latest idea is a pandemic watch unit inspired by ancient Roman firefighters ... GERM should be managed by the World Health Organization,...
The CEO of Ro, a healthcare startup whose brands prescribe Viagra and other ... online, services like Hims and Ro's Roman offer rival services to do just that.
Wrestler Roman Reigns, after much ado, has made the ... there are very specific reasons why he maintains the look and the health that he has.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Roman Health Funding