Schoox Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Schoox's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.2M per year.
- Schoox received $2.5M in venture funding in July 2016.
- Schoox's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Schoox's total funding is $6.5M.
- Schoox's pricing is $60 per year.
- Schoox has 110 Employees.
- Schoox grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Schoox currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Total Training ...||$2M||12||N/A||N/A||2.8/5||N/A|
What Is Schoox?
Schoox is a complete, intelligent, innovative Talent Development Platform and it goes far beyond simply managing your learning process. It helps employees learn, develop their skills and drive company's business growth. That said, Schoox covers the entire range of activities that help companies - from small to enterprise - change their perception about learning and talent management from a traditional compliance check list and HR administration process respectively into a holistic business growth process.keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Whitestone Technologies, IClassPro, Ellucian, Skyward, GoGuardian, Nearpod, Schoox, ConexEd, TeacherZone, SARS Software Products, ...
... LearningStone, Litmos, MasterControl, Mindflash, Peoplefluent, Powerschool, ProProfs.com, QuickBase, SchoolKeep, Schoox, SkyPrep.com, ...
Articulate, Pragmatic Works,EduBrite Systems, LearningStone, Trivantis, Initiafy, BizLibrary, ProProfs, Schoox, Easygenerator, CallidusCloud, ...