Scalyr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scalyr's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Scalyr received $20.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Scalyr's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Scalyr's total funding is $22.1M.
- Scalyr's pricing is $420 per year.
- Scalyr has 66 Employees.
- Scalyr grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Scalyr currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Scalyr?
Scalyr offers a cloud based platform for high-speed log management and server monitoring. Founded by one of the creators of Google Docs, Scalyr brings the speed and ease of use normally found in consumer apps to an incredibly powerful server monitoring tool. 96% of all queries complete in under a second, and there's no need to learn a complex query language. Notable customers include OkCupid, Zalando, Grab, CareerBuilder and Wistia.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Software Development,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Splunk, Sumo Logi, Datadog, Jaeger, Logz.io, Apache, Scalyr, LogDNA, Google, Coralogix, Graylog, SolarWinds. Get Free Sample Copy of this ...
This is the central issue that Scalyr Inc., a server log monitoring tools provider based in Silicon Valley, has sought to address since its founding ...
Log management service Scalyr today announced the beta launch of PowerQueries, its new tools for letting its users create advanced search ...