Scalyr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scalyr's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Scalyr received $20.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Scalyr's estimated revenue per employee is $258,649
- Scalyr's total funding is $22.1M.
- Scalyr's pricing is $420 per year.
- Scalyr has 37 Employees.
- Scalyr grew their employee count by -30% last year.
- Scalyr currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Scalyr?
Scalyr offers a cloud based platform for high-speed log management and server monitoring. Founded by one of the creators of Google Docs, Scalyr brings the speed and ease of use normally found in consumer apps to an incredibly powerful server monitoring tool. 96% of all queries complete in under a second, and there's no need to learn a complex query language. Notable customers include OkCupid, Zalando, Grab, CareerBuilder and Wistia.keywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Software Development,Storage, saas