Sauder Summit Global Case Competition Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sauder Summit Global Case Competition's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- Sauder Summit Global Case Competition's estimated revenue per employee is $148,000
- Sauder Summit Global Case Competition has 40 Employees.
- Sauder Summit Global Case Competition grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Sauder Summit Global Case Competition currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Sauder Summit Global Case Competition?
Hosted by the UBC Sauder School of Business in Vancouver, Canada, the Sauder Summit is a five-day case competition in March every year that will pit students against each other to solve real business situations. It presents a challenge - a peak for participants to reach. Through a series of case studies describing these real business challenges, students in teams of four will compete for the number one spot and reach for the peak of excellence. Participating universities in 2013 include: 1. University of Melbourne Business School (Australia) 2. FGV Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 3. Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management (China) 4. Copenhagen Business School (Denmark) 5. American University in Cairo School of Business (Egypt) 6. University of Auckland Business School (New Zealand) 7. University of Belgrade Faculty of Organizational Sciences (Serbia) 8. National University of Singapore Business School (Singapore) 9. Chulalongkorn Business School (Thailand) 10. University of Manchester Business School (United Kingdom) 11. UC Berkeley Haas School of Business (U.S.) 12. University of Southern California Marshall School of Business (U.S.)keywords:N/A