Santa Barbara Tax Products Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Santa Barbara Tax Products Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Santa Barbara Tax Products Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Santa Barbara Tax Products Group has 103 Employees.
- Santa Barbara Tax Products Group grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Santa Barbara Tax Products Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Santa Barbara Tax Products Group?
Founded in 1991, Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (TPG) became a Green Dot company in 2014. TPG serves consumers nationwide with tax-related financial products and services that provide value, are fairly priced and satisfy consumer need. TPG offers tax-related financial products through a network of tax preparation franchises, independent tax professionals and online tax preparation providers. TPG is located in San Diego, California.keywords:Banking,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group News
... noting that the store includes the City of Santa Barbara cannabis tax of 6 percent ... The Farmacy Santa Barbara has a variety of pot products, including ... “This is important for the new group that's coming in because there ...
Following are list of players : Germack Pistachio, SANTA BARBARA ... and secondary research, demand forecasting services, focus group ...
#CoastInc: @VCFD responded to boat fire off the north side of Santa Cruz ... aboard the boat Conception from Santa Barbara's Channel Islands Harbor on .... Trump in the White House, according to an Axios analysis of tax filings. ... When one side is in po