Pacific City Bank Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Pacific City Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $93.6M per year.
- Pacific City Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $673,094
- Pacific City Bank's current valuation is $361.2M. (January 2022)
- Pacific City Bank has 139 Employees.
- Pacific City Bank grew their employee count by 2% last year.
Pacific City Bank Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Pacific City Bank?
Pacific City Bank (NASDAQ: PCB) was founded to serve the commercial banking needs of primarily Asian-American owned small and medium-sized enterprises and real estate investors. Specialties include providing various types of financing, such as commercial property loans, small business loans and lines of credit. Pacific City Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in the Korean-American community with assets over $1.6 billion.keywords:Banking,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Pacific City Bank News
PCB Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various banking products and services to small to...
The top five banks from the U.S. were Lincoln, Nebraska based Union Bank & Trust, Fargo, North Dakota-based Gate City Bank, Georgia-based United...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|