Sage Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sage Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.4M per year.
- Sage Therapeutics received $575.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Sage Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Sage Therapeutics's total funding is $1.1B.
- Sage Therapeutics has 454 Employees.
- Sage Therapeutics grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Sage Therapeutics currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Sage Therapeutics?
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing novel medicines to transform the lives of patients with life-altering central nervous system (CNS) disorders. Sage's lead product candidate, ZULRESSO(TM) (brexanolone) injection, has completed Phase 3 clinical development for postpartum depression and a New Drug Application is currently under review with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Sage is developing a portfolio of novel product candidates targeting critical CNS receptor systems, including SAGE-217, which is in Phase 3 development in major depressive disorder and postpartum depression.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals