Commonwealth Fusion Systems Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems's total funding is $199M.
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems has 113 Employees.
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems grew their employee count by 183% last year.
- Commonwealth Fusion Systems currently has 34 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Bill & Melinda ...||$8.4M||82||28%||N/A||N/A|
|Law and Society...||$2M||20||N/A||N/A||N/A|
What Is Commonwealth Fusion Systems?
The fastest path to clean, limitless fusion energy in time to make a difference. Energy use is a fundamental enabler for improved quality of life worldwide, yet historically it has come at an extreme cost to the environment. Fusion energy can change that. We aim to deploy fusion energy to the world on a timescale that will make a difference. CFS is combining proven physics backed by decades of government-funded fusion research with a revolutionary superconducting magnet technology to accelerate the path to commercial fusion energy. If you are interested in helping us bring this vision to reality, we would like to hear from you.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %