SPRINT Senior Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SPRINT Senior Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.1M per year.
- SPRINT Senior Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- SPRINT Senior Care has 119 Employees.
- SPRINT Senior Care grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- SPRINT Senior Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SPRINT Senior Care?
We began caring for seniors and enabling seniors to care for themselves in 1983. We continue to do so today as an accredited, not-for-profit community support service agency in Toronto by offering a wider range of practical and low-cost services to seniors and their caregivers. Our services help seniors stay safe, connected, and live as independently as possible. They also prevent premature or inappropriate institutionalization. We supply regardless of ability, race, religion, ethnic origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, and are committed to LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) inclusiveness. Our services include: Adult Day Programs Caregiver Education and Support Community Dining Dementia Care Residence Friendly Visiting and Security Check Health and Wellness Programs House Calls Home Care and Respite Meals on Wheels Social Work Supportive Housing Transportation and Toronto Ridekeywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers