SK Life Science Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SK Life Science's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.1M per year.
- SK Life Science's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- SK Life Science has 289 Employees.
- SK Life Science grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- SK Life Science currently has 25 job openings.
What Is SK Life Science?
SK life science is a subsidiary of SK biopharmaceuticals, focused on developing and bringing treatments for disorders of the central nervous system (CNS) to market. Both are a part of the global conglomerate SK Group, the second largest company in Korea . SK life science is growing quickly in the U.S., with headquarters in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. SK life science has a pipeline of six products in development for the treatment of CNS disorders including epilepsy, sleep disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, among others. The company's lead product is cenobamate, an investigational compound that is being studied as a potential treatment option for patients with epilepsy.keywords:N/A