SIMBA Chain Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SIMBA Chain's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- SIMBA Chain's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- SIMBA Chain's total funding is $3.5M.
- SIMBA Chain has 29 Employees.
- SIMBA Chain grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- SIMBA Chain currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SIMBA Chain?
SIMBA Chain is a cloud-based, blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform, enabling users across a variety of skill sets to implement dapps (decentralized applications). These apps allow secure, direct connections between users and providers, eliminating third parties. The easy-to-use platform is tailored for users, developers, government, and enterprises to quickly deploy blockchain dapps for iOS, Android, and the web.\n\nSIMBA Chain Inc. was formed in 2017 from a grant awarded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to Indiana Technology and Manufacturing Companies (ITAMCO) and the Center for Research Computing at the University of Notre Dame in order to develop a secure, unhackable messaging and transaction platform for the United States military.keywords:N/A