Ryan Specialty Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ryan Specialty Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $532.2M per year.
- Ryan Specialty Group's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Ryan Specialty Group's total funding is $528.1M.
- Ryan Specialty Group has 2419 Employees.
- Ryan Specialty Group grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Ryan Specialty Group currently has 45 job openings.
What Is Ryan Specialty Group?
Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is an international specialty insurance organization that provides innovative solutions for brokers, agents and insurance carriers. The RSG family includes a wholesale brokerage operation, RT Specialty (RT), and a collection of managing general underwriting companies within RSG Underwriting Managers (RSGUM). RSG was founded by Mr. Patrick G. Ryan, the retired Chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation. A highly regarded insurance veteran, Mr. Ryan saw the need for a specialty organization devoted exclusively to creating sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions for a select group of hard-to-place risks. With its mission of delivering measurable value, RSG is committed to providing specialty insurance services, proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services in all of our exchanges with retail agents and brokers, and insurance carriers worldwide. For more information about RSG, visit our website at www.ryansg.com.keywords:Finance,Healthcare,Insurance,Pharmaceuticals