Ryan Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ryan Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- Ryan Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ryan Health has 94 Employees.
- Ryan Health grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Ryan Health currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Ryan Health?
Ryan Health (formerly The William F. Ryan Community Health Network), is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) based in Manhattan that has been providing high-quality, comprehensive and affordable primary and specialty care to New York's diverse and underserved communities since 1967. Ryan Health's tagline, Caring for New York. Here for you. unites its network of 18 not-for-profit sites. These include six community health centers, seven school-based health centers, four community outreach centers, and a fully-equipped mobile medical van, which together share a common mission, supported by the founding principle that healthcare is a right not a privilege. Ryan Health's staff of nearly 600 play an integral role in caring for over 46,000 patients annually. For more information on the healthcare services Ryan Health offers, visit www.ryanhealth.org.keywords:N/A