RxRevu Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RxRevu's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- RxRevu received $3.0M in venture funding in March 2016.
- RxRevu's estimated revenue per employee is $78,689
- RxRevu's total funding is $29M.
- RxRevu has 61 Employees.
- RxRevu grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- RxRevu currently has 8 job openings.
What Is RxRevu?
Drive Informed, Consistent and Measurable Prescription Decisions with RxRevu. RxRevu has emerged from the need to deliver more consistent, cost-effective prescribing to patients. Providers and payers are under more pressure than ever to collaborate to increase the value of the care they deliver, but key information is missing at the point of care. RxRevu is Prescription Decision Support. Our SwiftRx platform leverages prescription decision support to provide prescribers with real-time, patient-specific cost information and alternatives at the point of care to help them make more informed and consistent prescribing decisions. That's why Business Insider referred to us as "The Google of Drugs." Contact us for a product demo to see how we can help your organization.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals