Rural Physicians Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rural Physicians Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.3M per year.
- Rural Physicians Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Rural Physicians Group has 64 Employees.
- Rural Physicians Group grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Rural Physicians Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rural Physicians Group?
Unique hospitalist model for Critical Access Hospitals, Long Term Acute Care, & Rural Community Hospitals. Rural Physicians Group is staffed by Hospitalist physicians that are committed to providing excellent patient care in the most cost effective manner. Each Hospitalist physician understands the business of healthcare and is a champion of implementing EHR/EMR-CPOE, core measure compliance and enhancing the patient experience. RPG Physicians are selected for your hospital based upon the best fit for your specific needs and environment. RPG works collaboratively with your medical and clinical staff to enhance the continuum of care for your patients and community.keywords:N/A