Root Partnerships Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Root Partnerships's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- Root Partnerships's estimated revenue per employee is $167,294
- Root Partnerships has 85 Employees.
- Root Partnerships grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Root Partnerships currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Root Partnerships?
Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects. Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia's most iconic brands and institutions including: federal, state and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners. We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects. To see more about our people and working at Root Partnerships please visit our website rootpartnerships.com.au/careerskeywords:N/A