RocketLoans Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- RocketLoans's revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- RocketLoans's revenue per employee is $195000
- RocketLoans has 59 Employees.
- RocketLoans grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- RocketLoans currently has N/A job openings.
What Is RocketLoans?
In the short span of an afternoon, consumers can now apply, and receive funding, for a personal loan through RocketLoans, the newest member of Rock Holdings Inc. (parent company of Quicken Loans, Title Source and others). Whether a consumer is looking to take on a home improvement project, pay unexpected medical bills or consolidate debt, RocketLoans can deliver the appropriate financing while providing robust online, high-quality underwriting on every loan.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Centennial ...||$6.9M||35||6%|
|Members First C...||$12M||63||11%|
But earlier in 2015, Quicken Loans launched RocketLoans, an online-only platform that allows borrowers to apply for personal loans from home