River Oaks Hospital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- River Oaks Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- River Oaks Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- River Oaks Hospital has 46 Employees.
- River Oaks Hospital grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- River Oaks Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is River Oaks Hospital?
River Oaks Hospital, located minutes outside of New Orleans, Louisiana, is a 126-bed psychiatric facility that has provided quality treatment to individuals suffering from mental illness and/or addictive disorders since 1970. Situated on a 14-acre campus, inpatient services are available for adults and adolescents. We also offer a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for adults.\n\nThe New Orleans Institute provides specialized services for the treatment of trauma and compulsive behaviors. The Eating Disorders Treatment Center offers a comprehensive program for male and female adults with anorexia, bulimia, and related eating disorders. Both the New Orleans Institute and the Eating Disorders Treatment Center are nationally recognized for their excellence. These programs receive referrals from around the United States and are acknowledged as leading centers in their respective fields.keywords:N/A