Intermarine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intermarine's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Intermarine's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- Intermarine has 46 Employees.
- Intermarine grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Intermarine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Intermarine?
Intermarine is a leader in the transport of project, breakbulk and heavylift cargo. Founded in 1990, the company provides the most reliable liner services in the Americas. Our team has the industry knowledge and technical expertise to provide the best solutions for our customersￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ unique and changing transportation requirements. Intermarineￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs incomparable strength in the Americas is a result of three decades dedicated to building an extensive network of offices and long-term agents throughout South America and the Caribbean. Through our unmatched staff, Industrial Terminals, and our active fleet management, Intermarine has the assets to provide long-term solutions for customersￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ supply chain needs. When necessary, we can provide services past the hook, including: intermodal logistics, documentation and customer coordination.keywords:N/A