Rise Interactive Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rise Interactive's estimated annual revenue is currently $93.3M per year.
- Rise Interactive's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- Rise Interactive has 373 Employees.
- Rise Interactive grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Rise Interactive currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rise Interactive?
Rise Interactive was developed in 2004 by Jon Morris while obtaining his MBA at the University of Chicago. The company\'s original concept, to teach traditional marketers how to manage Internet marketing campaigns, was entered into the New Venture Challenge, the University of Chicago\'s annual business plan competition. After obtaining second place it was not long before the plan went from paper to reality. While teaching classes, attendees continually asked Morris if he would be available to manage their campaigns. Given the demand, Rise quickly emerged from a teaching organization to a search engine marketing agency focused on the needs of small businesses. Over the last six years, Rise has evolved from an SEM agency consulting small, Chicago-based businesses to a full-service digital marketing agency for Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States.keywords:Advertising, Analytics, Entertainment, Search, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Advertising