Rincon Consultants Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rincon Consultants's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.8M per year.
- Rincon Consultants's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Rincon Consultants has 261 Employees.
- Rincon Consultants grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Rincon Consultants currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rincon Consultants?
Rincon Consultants is a multi-disciplinary environmental sciences, planning, and engineering consulting firm that provides quality professional services to government and industry. Rincon was established in 1994 and has grown to a firm of over 180 professionals located in ten offices throughout California (Ventura, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Carlsbad, Monterey, Los Angeles, Redlands, Oakland, Sacramento, and Fresno). We provide services categorized into six core areas: Environmental Planning, Biological Resources Assessment and Regulatory Compliance, Cultural Resources, Water Resources, Environmental Site Assessment and Remediation, and Sustainability Services. We also have a GIS and Graphics group to enhance our documents and support our data analyses for projects addressing issues in the three aforementioned areas of expertise. Our approach to projects is focused on well-designed solutions that respond to our clients' specific needs in a cost-effective manner.keywords:N/A