The Trade Desk Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Trade Desk's estimated annual revenue is currently $477.3M per year.
- The Trade Desk received $125.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- The Trade Desk's estimated revenue per employee is $240,693
- The Trade Desk's total funding is $336.5M.
- The Trade Desk has 1983 Employees.
- The Trade Desk grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- The Trade Desk currently has 18 job openings.
What Is The Trade Desk?
The Trade Desk is a technology company that empowers buyers of advertising around the world. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk offers a self-service technology platform to manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns. Buyers can create highly personalized ad experiences across various channels, including display, native, video, audio, and social, and on a multitude of devices, including computers, mobile, and TV. Advertising campaigns powered by The Trade Desk take advantage of market-leading targeting capabilities, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. Headquartered in Ventura, Calif., The Trade Desk has 23 global offices across USA, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit: http://www.thetradedesk.com. Awards: # 2 on Glassdoor's Best Software Companies to Work for in 2018 # 11 on FORTUNE 100 Best Medium Workplaces 2017 # 20 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2017 Outside's Best Places to Work 2017 Crain's 2017 Best Places to Work NYCkeywords:Consulting,Advertising,Analytics,E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas