RightHand Robotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RightHand Robotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.7M per year.
- RightHand Robotics received $23.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- RightHand Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- RightHand Robotics's total funding is $34.3M.
- RightHand Robotics has 71 Employees.
- RightHand Robotics grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- RightHand Robotics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RightHand Robotics?
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is a leader in providing end-to-end solutions that reduce the cost of e-commerce order-fulfillment of electronics, apparel, grocery, pharmaceuticals, and countless other industries. Unlike traditional factory robots that can be complex to setup and are singly purposed, RHR solutions are simple to integrate and adaptable to improve the utilization of many different customer workflows, such as sorting batch-picked items, picking items from an ASRS, inducting items to a belt sorter, and order quality assurance.keywords:Robotics