Rigetti Computing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rigetti Computing's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.3M per year.
- Rigetti Computing received $64.0M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Rigetti Computing's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Rigetti Computing's total funding is $198.5M.
- Rigetti Computing has 126 Employees.
- Rigetti Computing grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- Rigetti Computing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rigetti Computing?
Rigetti Computing is building the world's most powerful computers to help solve humanity's most pressing and important problems. These systems will perform computations that today's fastest supercomputers are incapable of - unlocking entirely new classes of problems and offering a direct path to solutions. We are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries. We believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. Rigetti is the only company deploying full-stack solutions for hybrid classical/quantum computing. Our 19-qubit quantum computer is available online through our Forest platform, and the first commercially useful applications are already under exploration. We were founded in 2013 by Chad Rigetti, and are located Berkeley and Fremont, California.keywords:saas, Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Healthcare,Information Security,Pharmaceuticals,Security,Wind Power