Richmond Wellbeing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Richmond Wellbeing's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.9M per year.
- Richmond Wellbeing's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Richmond Wellbeing has 133 Employees.
- Richmond Wellbeing grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Richmond Wellbeing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Richmond Wellbeing?
Richmond Wellbeing (RW), formerly Richmond Fellowship WA, is a leader and key influencer in bringing Recovery into mainstream mental health practices. RW believe that people CAN and DO recover from mental illness, and we are continually inspired by those who take the Recovery journey. RW provides support and services to people experiencing mental health challenges, and people who have a disability and/or alcohol and substance use issues who struggle with their mental health. We welcome self-referred clients, as well as people with a diagnosable mental illness. By providing an environment promoting health and healing, we integrate the key elements of Recovery with our quality accredited service model, giving participants confidence and skills needed to Recover from mental illness and meet the daily challenges of life.keywords:N/A