Rhythmlink International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rhythmlink International's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Rhythmlink International received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2019.
- Rhythmlink International's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Rhythmlink International has 61 Employees.
- Rhythmlink International grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Rhythmlink International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rhythmlink International?
Rhythmlink International, LLC designs, manufactures and distributes medical devices and provides custom packaging, private labeling, custom products and contract manufacturing solutions to its customers. Rhythmlink is recognized as a leader within its field at providing the important physical connection between patients and the diagnostic equipment to record or elicit neurophysiologic biopotentials. Based in Columbia, SC, Rhythmlink was established in 2002 and is owned and operated by CEO Shawn Regan and COO Michael OLeary. Rhythmlink's advancements and improvements in the areas of technology, business development and corporate branding have been recognized both on a national and international scale. To view our products, learn more about us or request information, visit Rhythmlink.com.keywords:Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Medical Devices